Maudlins House Hotel, Dublin Road, Naas, Co.Kildare
Maudlins House Hotel, Naas is conveniently located on the edge of Naas Town, just off the N7/M7 motorway linking Dublin with Cork, Limerick, Kilkenny and Waterford, the Maudlins House Hotel in Kildare is within easy access to rail, bus and airport transfers.
Maudlins House Hotel, in County Kildare is just a two minute drive from the Palmerstown House Golf Course and across the road from Naas Race Course.
There are a number of activities you can avail of in Naas, Co. Kildare. Which include motor racing, golfing, shopping, archery, fishing, to name but a few.
Amenities in close proximity include:
- The Dublin Airport - 30 minutes
- Dublin City Centre – 40 minutes
- The Curragh Racecourse – 15 minutes
- Naas Racecourse – 1 minute
- Punchestown Racecourse – 15 minutes
- Kildare Village Shopping – 15 minutes
- Whitewater Shopping Centre – 15 minutes
- Newbridge Silverware Visitors Centre - 15 minutes
- Mondello Racing Park – 15 minutes
- National Stud – 24 minutes
- Japanese Gardens – 24 minutes
- Russborough House Heritage Centre – 30 minutes
- Glendalough - 45 minutes
- Latitude: 53.232872
- Longitude: -6.638274
Stayed at the Maudlins House Hotel while attending a function at another hotel. All the staff were very friendly including the patient bar man at the resident's bar! Rooms were spotless and breakfast was delicious. Would definitely recommend. John B.
Hi, I didn't actually stay in the Hotel, we booked it for our daughter for a birthday treat as they were 'attending' the Snooker Legends event in Goffs on 24th Jan. I wanted to contact you myself to say a huge THANK YOU to all the staff that met her & helped it be a VERY special night & for the complimentary upgrade to a suite that was offered When we booked the night we weren't aware that her boyfriend was going to propose to her at the snooker event, which he did & thankfully she said yes to him. When they got back to the hotel after it they told me that the staff were so delighted for them they couldn't do enough. Overal they were thrilled with their stay & we would ALL highly recommend the hotel Thanks again Anita Murphy