At Maudlins House Hotel we believe that economic growth and the well being of society are inextricably linked to the health of the environment. We embrace our responsibility for environmental stewardship and we are committed to integrating environmental practices and sustainability principles into our core business strategy. We want our initiatives and strategies to positively impact the guest experience.
We look after our people, our customers, our community and our environment in the following ways:
- We train our people to care for our guests.
- We train our people to look out for one another.
- We train our people to look after the environment.
- We use Customer Satisfaction Tracking to ensure we continue to impress our guests.
- We carry out independent audits on our service levels and implement changes.
- We have developed communications strategies as part of the hotel
Stayed at the Maudlins House Hotel while attending a function at another hotel. All the staff were very friendly including the patient bar man at the resident's bar! Rooms were spotless and breakfast was delicious. Would definitely recommend. John B.
Hi, I didn't actually stay in the Hotel, we booked it for our daughter for a birthday treat as they were 'attending' the Snooker Legends event in Goffs on 24th Jan. I wanted to contact you myself to say a huge THANK YOU to all the staff that met her & helped it be a VERY special night & for the complimentary upgrade to a suite that was offered When we booked the night we weren't aware that her boyfriend was going to propose to her at the snooker event, which he did & thankfully she said yes to him. When they got back to the hotel after it they told me that the staff were so delighted for them they couldn't do enough. Overal they were thrilled with their stay & we would ALL highly recommend the hotel Thanks again Anita Murphy